- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Qvidian EMEA Customers Celebrate Global Success
Posted By Jamie Davies | Jun 20, 2016
Last week I and my colleagues from the UK and US hosted our annual EMEA client conference in London. With nearly 100 registered delegates from across Europe, the event promised and delivered a busy day of sharing knowledge, sharing content, sharing experiences as well as sharing insights into the on-going development of Qvidian's pioneering and innovation solutions.
I want to say a big thank you to the client speakers, the delegates and the team for making it such a great event. The feedback has been tremendous with delegates rating the conference just under 9.0 out of 10 for information, usefulness, and enjoyment.
Some the highlights:
- I had the pleasure of opening the conference with our CEO Lewis Miller by talking about the £100m problem most companies did not know about. We spoke about the value of business influenced or impacted by proposals and RFP, and the difference a well-crafted, accurate and persuasive proposal will make. We highlighted that Proposals and RFPs are a strategic element of an organisation’s operation and should not be treated as tactical.
- We spoke about our involvement by providing supporting technology that does help companies achieve 40% saving in time and a 28% increase in revenues. We have over 1200 clients and just our EMEA client base generates on average, nearly 20,000 documents a month using Qvidian, supporting hundreds of million pounds of revenue activity.
- We had great presentations from a number of clients who showed and explained to delegates how Qvidian is making a difference for their company. One client showed how they were able to generate high quality proposals that enable them to present and pitch their services so well, that it negated the need for the client to go out to tender - they won the business.
- In April this year, Qvidian launched its latest release of its Proposal Automation Solution, and this highly innovative and ground breaking release changes the way companies can now manage, collaborate and create RFPs. We walked the clients through this release as well as gave a sneak preview on the upcoming new release later in the year.
- As the conference was focused on being an educational and networking event, we also had a panel discussion on Effective Content Management. A number of clients shared their thoughts and practices on how they organise their content and where Qvidian can help and support the process.
- The day closed with a drinks reception – a very well received session!!