- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
How Do You Spell "Relief"?
Posted By Kathy Kliskey | Jun 27, 2016
It seems quite appropriate to borrow a phrase from an old advertisement for a product combatting acid indigestion. Why? Because that’s what Qvidian does. It brings much needed relief to overworked, overwhelmed, frazzled proposal managers, content writers, knowledge managers, RFP and bid managers. I don’t have to tell you how much pressure proposal professionals are under daily. Combatting incredibly short turn-around times, with hundreds if not thousands, or as one customer put it, “billions” of questions to answer, and many of them requiring the input of technical subject matter experts (SMEs), it’s no wonder why proposal professionals are desperate for help.
Recently, I asked some of our customers if they remember how they felt when they first embraced Qvidian. Many of them responded, “Relieved”. They were happy to be acquiring robust software that put them on a faster path to success. I followed that question with “How long did it take you to become comfortable using Qvidian?” They responded with comments like, “1 minute,” “1 week,” “Not too long! We did the hands-on training with our rep, which was amazing – and left me confident to build just about anything in the system and maintain it as well.”
If I were to ask our customers how they spell “relief,” we could easily hear these answers:
- L-I-B-R-A-R-Y: A place to store all your content, no longer having to rely on memory about where to find the latest content
- A-C-C-U-R-A-T-E: Knowing that the data your team is using is current and correct, and you are free from slip-ups that come from copying and pasting
- C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-C-Y: Messaging that is stored in one place, accurate and up-to-date, accessible by all to convey a consistent message
- O-N—B-R-A-N-D: Having the ability to build in formatting and design so that all proposals and RFPs are on-brand no matter who produces them
- E-F-F-I-C-I-E-N-T: Speed, accuracy, ease-of-use; a true time-saver in every way imaginable
- V-I-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y: Supported collaboration tools that enable users to track progress of colleagues involved in the proposal
- S-I-M-P-L-I-C-I-T-Y: Ability to push one button to generate a report for audits ending the nightmares that came before
Increase Win Rates & Reduce Response Times With Powerful Cloud-Based Automation Tools That Anyone Can Use. See for yourself with our online demo.
All in all, there are many ways to spell “relief,” but perhaps all these ways can be summed up in one word – Qvidian. Q-V-I-D-I-A-N [cue-vidian] proper noun: The proposal automation and sales execution software company bringing relief to hundreds of thousands of proposal and sales professionals!