- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Content Management, Salesforce1, and More in Summer 2015 Release
Posted By Qvidian | Aug 17, 2015
It's the most wonderful time of the year... not just because it's back to school time, but it is when we welcome the latest release of the Qvidian suite of products!
In addition to fast and easy access to relevant sales content, and equally important, is automating the entire content management and delivery effort in a way that empowers users. With seamless workflows for getting the information they need, as well as delivering that information more contextually as it pertains to individual deals, this release further enables our customers to execute their sales strategies more effectively.
Key Product Updates:
- Personal views with saved searches and previous search history
- Advanced ability to drag and drop content and folders to easily import and export content
- Additional editing enhancements including the ability to edit Word documents inline inside the Content Library, and quick edit
- Content Analytics permits timely insights into content effectiveness with Salesforce.com integration, with dashboard enhancements
- Integration with Salesforce1 Mobile App on iOS or Android smartphone or tablet for viewing Digital Sales Playbooks
- Navigation and workspace improvements for enhanced user experience
- Enhanced Email capability to easily and quickly send content directly from Playbooks
We are thrilled to be offering these latest enhancements to our customers, so be sure to check out the details in our official announcement.