- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Qvidian Annual EMEA Client Forum Set to Inspire, Inform and Energize Proposal Professionals
London, UK – May 24, 2016 - Qvidian, the innovator in sales execution solutions, today announced that it will host its annual EMEA Client Forum on 7th June 2016 at the etc.venues Victoria House, 1 Drummond Gate, London. This complimentary one-day programme will feature insight and strategies from leading proposal experts, a view of Qvidian’s product roadmap, as well as discussions on Maximising the Efficiency of Content and Content Management Best Practices.
Highlights of the day include:
- Briefing from Qvidian executives on company updates, roadmap, and vision for the next year and beyond!
- Hear how Ellucian went "From Local to Global" and overcame challenges to ensure trust in EMEA/APAC content for RFPs and Proposals.
- Take back best practices from Lloyd's Bank on "Maximising the Efficiency of Your Content" who leverages content for multiple documents, from proposals to tailored brochures.
- A panel discussion on Content Management Best Practices that will share key takeaways that can make an impact for your organisation quickly from our panel of experts.
- Great networking opportunities and one-to-one sessions with Qvidian services experts.
What: Qvidian EMEA Client Forum
When: Tuesday, 7 June 2016
Where: etc.venues Victoria House
1 Drummond Gate
London SW1V 2QQ, United Kingdom
Register for this complimentary one-day programme sure to leave you energised and inspired.
Qvidian, established in 2003, is a solution provider of cloud-based RFP and proposal document automation software. Qvidian enables teams to easily and efficiently access, assemble, deliver, measure and manage sales documents. Qvidian’s innovative software and advisory services help organizations manage repeatable processes and workflows that enable them to deliver winning proposals. Qvidian has more than 1,100 global customers and 200,000 licensed users.