- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Senior Software Engineer
Qvidian is a leading supplier of cloud-based process automation solutions that improve the effectiveness and productivity of sales and content teams. Essentially, we automate the process of responding to ‘Requests for Proposals’ for Enterprise class companies. Our products are used in the High Tech, Telecom, Insurance, and Financial Services industries, but we are expanding rapidly into other markets.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be based in our Chelmsford, MA headquarters, and work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources.
- Design/develop software solutions according to business and technical requirements
- Provide leadership, technical guidance, and mentoring to others in areas of acquired expertise
- Perform code reviews for other team members
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical solutions
- Identify and validate software and infrastructure components required to implement technical solutions
- Analyze conditions and identify strategies that minimize implementation risk and/or improve system reliability and performance
- Perform or direct software implementation activities according to current standards and policies
- BS CS or equivalent and 5-8 years of structured Software Development experience delivering mission critical applications
- Must have passion for Agile and Lean Software Development methodologies, and a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- XML, SOAP and Web Services experience
Full stack experience is desired, but can be traded off for strength in any of the following areas:
- Experience integrating with Microsoft Web Apps, WOPI, or O365, or strong document processing experience (manipulating Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong architectural background
- Experience with Analytics, Data mining/Search, or building intelligent systems
- Experience integrating with CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
With offices in Cincinnati, OH, Chelmsford MA and throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom, we offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including generous PTO, paid parental leave, 401K match, health, dental, life, disability, employee referral and a terrific bonus program.