- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Marketing Programs Manager
Are you looking for an environment that encourages work life balance, open and honest dialogue, communication of ideas in a collaborative team environment and outstanding benefits? Qvidian was ranked by Forbes online magazine as one of the top 3 best software companies to work for in 2015 out of 500 leading software companies globally. We focus on customer satisfaction and our users love us. Qvidian is a privately-held company and a market leader in cloud-based sales execution solutions.
We have an opening for a Marketing Programs Manager to drive our cross-channel lead generation efforts, including the identification, attraction and nurturing of qualified prospects. You will conceive and execute innovative marketing programs that drive high quality leads that convert to sales. This position does not have direct reports.
The right candidate thrives on the metrics and processes of B2B marketing. This accomplished individual must possess the ability to successfully take programs from concept to execution including continual evaluation against quantitative objectives. They understand how to optimize marketing program spending, constantly update nurture paths, build out marketing operations, develop marketing campaigns and measure leads to closed opportunities.
Being able to move fast and think creatively is essential in this role as you establish programs that drive high volume and quality results through cost effective execution methods. As a leader, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work closely across the Sales, Product and Marketing teams to drive greater revenue growth.
- Primary responsibility is to design lead generation and nurturing programs, including allocating budget, refining targets and channels, selecting and managing external list vendors, designing offers and calls to action, setting individual program goals and measurement criteria.
- Manage our portfolio of inbound and outbound marketing programs, including campaign management, database and email marketing and webinars.
- Monitor and analyze performance against lead gen goals and past performance to continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities for additional investments.
- Track and report on campaign costs, performance and ROI throughout the demand generation lifecycle
- Communicate to VP of Marketing on new and nurtured lead performance results, current initiatives and any course corrections being considered.
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales and product teams
- Requires 5+ years in demand generation or marketing programs for a B2B technology company, preferably with a SaaS company
- Experience in running a portfolio of high quality lead generation and marketing programs
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including but not limited to email, website, SEO, SEM, social, and webinars
- Experience with Salesforce, email campaign management tools, marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua
- Experience using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Track record of, a strong approach to, optimizing campaign programs, testing new ways of executing and exploring new communication channels; as well as decision- making based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments
The following key performance indicators shall be used to measure your success:
- Lead Volume - We currently generate thousands of lead inquiries and hundreds of leads per month and we have aggressive growth goals for 2017.
- Lead Quality - Our ultimate success is measured by our sales team’s ability to close the leads we generate and we constantly strive to improve our target marketing efforts to generate the most qualified leads possible. Lead conversion will be a key measurement of performance.
- Cost per Lead - Our goal is to acquire leads at a reasonable cost such that the acquisition of leads can be scaled in a significant way.
- Strong leader with proven experience managing others toward goals
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and derive meaning from data and then create actionable changes
- Must have strong writing and copy editing skills
- Ability to establish and manage priorities
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
With offices in Cincinnati, OH, Chelmsford MA and throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom, we offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including generous PTO, paid parental leave, 401K match, health, dental, life, disability, employee referral and a terrific bonus program.