- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Director of Sales
Are you looking for an environment that encourages work life balance, open and honest dialogue, communication of ideas in a collaborative team environment and outstanding benefits? Qvidian was ranked by Forbes online magazine as one of the top 3 best software companies to work for in 2015 out of 500 leading software companies globally. We focus on customer satisfaction and our users love us. Qvidian is a privately-held company and a market leader in cloud-based sales execution. This position will be located in our Chelmsford office.
In this role, you will lead the effort to create the model sales organization as you drive revenue growth and reinforce the company’s position as market leader. You will oversee our Regional Sales Managers who are responsible for acquiring new business. We need a Director who is strategic; able to define the go to market strategy and vision for sales, and a hands-on leader able to drive sales success.
- In partnership with the CEO and VP Marketing define the go to market strategy across market segments.
- Develop and lead the sales team responsible for business development to gain exceptional sales growth and customer success cases.
- Implement best practices in sales effectiveness to drive revenue growth and to leverage in our own selling process with prospects and customers.
- Actively seek to understand the evolving market place, buying behaviors, and challenges sales leaders and sales organizations face. Advise the broader executive team of emerging trends, and apply this knowledge to strategy development and business practices.
- Manage a diverse field sales team. Establish partnerships with relevant thought leaders to continuously learn and reinforce our position as market leader.
- Lead account strategy and forecasting
- Be a Salesforce.com and LinkedIn guru who drives and actively demonstrates visibility and accountability through data integrity and technology adoption.
- Foster cross-organizational focus on customer acquisition and success.
- Create and sustain collaborative partnerships across the company and the sales team.
- 10+ years sales leadership experience in complex B to B software sales to line of business executives, with a solid track record of success.
- Experience in the Sales Effectiveness, CRM, ECM, or related enterprise application areas preferred; leading sales in a SaaS business.
- Passion for sales effectiveness and drive for company success; values and uses technology as a tool to enhance effectiveness.
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership, having hired, developed, and retained top-quality, high performing talent.
- Broad business thinker; understands impact and implications across all areas of the business.
- Global experience and global market perspective when developing and implementing business strategies.
- Strong basis in sales methodology, and understanding of current trends in buying behavior.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel as required about 20%.
- Exhibits high energy and confident presence.
- A team player who works closely with peers and the broader organization, and makes a positive contribution to the company’s culture of collaboration.
- A motivator; committed to the personal growth and success of individuals on his/her team.
- Results oriented and driven to succeed; attracts individuals with similar characteristics.
- Desire and energy to roll-up his/her sleeves to make things happen.
- Dynamic, with a true entrepreneurial spirit and passion for a fast-paced, growing business.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
With offices in Cincinnati, OH, Chelmsford MA and throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom, we offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including generous PTO, paid parental leave, 401K match, health, dental, life, disability, employee referral and a terrific bonus program.