- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Director of Product Marketing
Qvidian, a market leader in cloud-based sales execution solutions, has an opening for a full-time Product Marketing Director. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a high-impact role in a fast-growing company with notable customers. We are a privately-held company with offices in Cincinnati, Ohio and Chelmsford, Massachusetts. This position will be based in our Chelmsford, MA office.
The Product Marketing Director is a key role on the Qvidian team with the responsibility of defining go-to-market strategies, collaborating cross-functionally, and creating the core messaging and positioning that differentiates and accelerates Qvidian’s position in the market. Working closely with marketing, sales, and product teams, this role will create sales assets, collateral, tools and other materials to support our overall marketing and selling strategies, as well as thought leadership materials to demonstrate our innovation and market leadership.
- Contribute to the overall marketing plan with successful go-to-market and go-to-customer strategies and approaches.
- Define and manage marketing and communication strategy for product launches.
- Develop client facing marketing and sales collateral, materials to generate demand and position Qvidian as the leader in the market.
- Create persuasive sales assets and tools to help ensure sales and account management team success.
- Work closely with marketing and public relations team to develop and execute content strategies to generate ongoing content leadership.
- Create and contribute to blogs, bylines, and other materials to educate and grow awareness.
- Work with team members to translate customer case studies and customer stories into compelling business case stories and marketing content.
- Key partner to sales and marketing teams, collaborating to ensure consistent messaging throughout the lead lifecycle.
- Conduct and analyze market research on buyer behaviors and market segmentation.
- Manage and execute win/loss interview program and present findings and insights.
- Compile and manage competitive information and analysis, and provide resources and other sales assets for sales teams to successfully position Qvidian solutions.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, 5+ years specifically product marketing in B2B software.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong verbal communication and written skills (sample writings required).
- Outstanding people and management skills interacting with colleagues and cross-functional teams, as well as outside third parties.
- Creative thinker with ability to garner insights from multiple inputs and drive innovative ideas.
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail and quality.
- Technical acumen with strong capability to take product knowledge and translate into compelling sales and marketing content.
- Aptitude to work at a fast pace and manage multiple projects while balance shifting priorities.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fun, team environment as individual contributor while offering creative and strategic cross-functional approaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and creative marketer to join our collaborative team and make a direct impact on the business. Qvidian Marketing leverages best-in-class technologies and practices to produce highly effective campaigns – and we have a ton of fun doing it!
With offices throughout North America, and the United Kingdom, we offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits (including health, dental, life and disability) and a terrific bonus program.