- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Content Marketing Manager
Are you looking for an environment that encourages work life balance, open and honest dialogue, communication of ideas in a collaborative team environment and outstanding benefits? Qvidian was ranked by Forbes online magazine as one of the top 3 best software companies to work for in 2015 out of 500 leading software companies globally. We focus on customer satisfaction and our users love us. Qvidian is a privately-held company and a market leader in cloud-based sales execution solutions.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will report to the Vice President of Marketing and play a vital role in further establishing Qvidian as an expert and thought leader, developing content across all stages of the buyer’s journey to educate our target customers. You will create content that fuels Qvidian’s demand gen, social and PR efforts to reach, engage, and convert prospects - and to feed pipeline and accelerate customer conversations. This position does not have direct reports.
The ideal candidate will be, at their core, a great story-teller (with a journalistic mindset) who will bring an approachable, engaging tone that will very much shape Qvidian’s brand and voice. Working closely with subject matter experts (internally and externally) and the product, sales and marketing teams, you will drive the development of a wide range of content, such as blog posts, e-books, videos, infographics, newsletters and webinars (and more!) to fuel our full-funnel program strategy and drive measurable results.
- Build and execute on a content roadmap to support the marketing campaign plans
- Develop and maintain a rolling editorial and content calendar tied to key themes that support our overall go-to-market strategy and develop the content.
- Own our blog strategy to maintain our leadership position in the RFP and proposal automation space. Expand our audience and reach through social channels.
- Develop content “offers” and assets to fuel our other marketing channels to drive thought leadership, prospect engagement, and quality leads
- Partnering with product marketing and account management, own the management of our customer reference and case study program and capture their stories in the form of case studies, blog posts, videos and more
- Work with product marketing and our digital marketing agency to develop keyword strategy for SEO-focused content development
- Partner with designers, freelancers and external stakeholders on content production
- Tie clear metrics to our content and social marketing programs. You should love diving into data and analytics to continually optimize our effort to drive real impact
- 5+ years of B2B content marketing experience. Journalism background and SaaS, or enterprise software experience a plus
- A natural storyteller with a journalistic approach to creating meaningful and engaging stories
- Solid demand generation writing skills and understanding of the buyer journey
- Proven experience developing a range of content types to support key influencer and decision maker personae across their buyer journey
- Channel-specific knowledge (blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), and experience building online communities
- Highly creative, an excellent writer, with demand gen writing experience. You rely on data to make decisions
- Superb organizational, project and time management skills with attention to detail required; ability to work quickly and independently to generate high-quality first-draft content
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment. Be ready to move quickly, think on your feet, and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- A high affinity for sales, customer relationships and technology is a must
With offices in Cincinnati, OH, Chelmsford MA and throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom, we offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including generous PTO, paid parental leave, 401K match, health, dental, life, disability, employee referral and a terrific bonus program.